Franklin Elementary School is located in Port Angeles, Washington. We are on a hill overlooking the Straits of Juan de Fuca and beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. The Olympic Mountains provide us with a beautiful backdrop for play and discovery. We are located east of Race Street, bordering Lauridsen Boulevard, in Port Angeles, Washington.
Every day we learn and grow!
Our mission is to foster a commitment to and a love for lifelong learning.
- The total community shares the responsibility in the education of its children.
- Communication that is clear and respectful between all staff, students, parents and community is a key to trust and progress.
- Franklin is a safe, positive, welcoming place for all and strives for academic excellence.
- All individuals are unique, have inherent worth, deserve respect, and their individual and cultural diversity is valued and recognized in all elements of our educational community.
- Nurturing the individual intellectually, artistically, emotionally, socially, and physically leads to responsible, productive community member ship.
- All children can succeed and their achievements can be measured in a variety of ways.
- Skills for lifelong learning, wellness and working with others are fostered in a flexible, innovative learning environment, integrating technology and current resources.
Commitments to families
- We will treat your child with respect and value their individuality.
- We will academically challenge your child.
- We will never give up on your child.
- We will love and support your child.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Thank you for your support and interest in Franklin Elementary! We would love to hear from you! Contact the front office at 360.457.1343. If you would like to phone a staff member, please use this main contact number and the office staff will transfer you!